With a larger - and more active - population than any other social media site*, recruiters are eager to figure out how Facebook can become a more integral part of their social recruiting strategies. That's why we're sharing this 40 minute webinar, detailing 10 steps you need to address to become a more effective recruiter on Facebook.
The full 40 minute presentation follows, but by way of synopsis, here's what you'll learn if you take the time to devour the contents of this webinar:
1. Why it's important to ensure you have a Facebook Business Page and not a Facebook profile page - and how to make the switch from one to the other.
2. The importance of merging any duplicate pages together.
3. How and why to claim your Vanity URL (and if you have one already, how you have just one shot at editing it)
4. Avoiding falling foul of the rules of Facebook Pages for Business.
5. Ideas for using Facebook as your career site, how to optimise for this purpose - and why it's a great idea!
6. How and why to advertise your page, company and jobs using Facebook ads.
7. Using tabs to showcase your latest career openings
8. Thinking through your strategy: what's your target, your plan to achieve that target and your budget?
9. The importance of ensuring you send out only the most relevant posts
10. Creating separate pages for different sectors or countries - why do this?
Our thanks go to the team at Social Talent, both for hosting such an informative webinar - and for allowing us to share the contents here with the Social-Hire readership. Which of these ideas have you implemented yourself - and what else have you found to be particularly effective? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below. If you are a recruiter looking to become more effective on Facebook then other resources you may find useful are:
--- Find Executive Talent Now ---
Search our members by keyword specialism (eg. sales, finance, IT, MBA) and you'll be thrilled to see all the candidates you can contact at no cost
Not registered yet? If you see someone you'd like to contact, simply register as a recruiter (or register as a candidate). Registering takes just seconds and allows you to contact members of the community discreetly and for free.
If you've found this post informative, please do share it via the social sharing links at the top of the page. Your support is hugely appreciated as it helps us to continue providing our platform at no cost to either candidates or recruiters.
You may also wish to register for our recruiter newsletter, signup below:
Back to Recruitment blogs