1. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Social Hire Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Social Hire Ltd’s reasonable control.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Employees of Social Hire Ltd or any associated company of Social Hire Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors and agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Social Hire Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
7. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
8. Only one registration per person will be accepted for this prize draw. However each person may accumulate multiple entries into that year’s prize draw by sharing the competition in the manner described in the competition details, provided this is done in a responsible manner (spamming not permitted). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of 'brute force', 'script' or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. There is no purchase requirement to enter this online Competition.
10. Social Hire Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
11. Prize winners will be chosen at random each year. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
12. Prize winners will be notified via email. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Competition winners’ names may be published on the Social-Hire.com website and shared via social media.
13. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Social Hire reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
14. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Social Hire Ltd and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
15. Social Hire Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Social Hire Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Social Hire Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
16. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Social Hire Ltd reserves the right to use the names and company names of winners in publicity both in print and online.
17. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. By providing Social Hire Ltd with your personal data you consent to Social Hire Ltd transferring your personal data to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK.
18. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.