Great video interview with Greg Savage on what it takes to be a truly succesful recruiter:
- Developing e-sourcing skills
- Being competent at building your brand via social media
- Becoming a digital advocate
- Being a connector and networker both online and offline
- Ensuring you provide good old fashioned candidate service
Hope it proves helpful - and if there's anything you'd add to Greg's suggestions please do comment below.
Back to Recruitment blogs
Social Hire - the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses. With outstanding Social Media Agency reviews on Google and exceptional client retention rates, the team at Social Hire really do know what works (and just as importantly, what doesn’t work). Why not engage a Social Media Agency that not only gets results, but that does so for a third of the cost of employing an in-house Social Media Manager? Simply click "Book a Call" to speak to one of our friendly team.