So why aren't more recruiters actively recruiting on Google+?
At the time of recording the following getting started guide, Google+ had twice as many active users as LinkedIn - and the added benefit that researching and contacting candidates on the social site is entirely free. Yet take-up by recruiters has been slow. So we invited Katrina Collier to give an introductory talk, helping you understand the basics of getting started on Google+ so that you can start to use it as a recruiting tool. The webinar recording includes insights into:
- Setting up your Google+ profile
- Organising your contacts in circles
- Targeting what you share to only be seen by specific contacts
- Searching for candidates on Google+ using both the Google+ search interface and using X-Ray searching
- Contacting candidates on Google+
- Discovering Google+ Communities (like LinkedIn Groups) and insights into the demographics of who is on Google+
You'll find the recording below. Please do share if you find it helpful - and for more advanced tips on using Google+ to recruit do refer to the article How To Recruit on Google+
Back to Recruitment blogs
Social Hire - the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses. With outstanding Social Media Agency reviews on Google and exceptional client retention rates, the team at Social Hire really do know what works (and just as importantly, what doesn’t work). Why not engage a Social Media Agency that not only gets results, but that does so for a third of the cost of employing an in-house Social Media Manager? Simply click "Book a Call" to speak to one of our friendly team.